Valocarb© Technology Industrial CO2 capture and valorization
The large capacity for dissolving CO2 of the VALOCARB© systems, allows a massive capture of emissions from major CO2, emitting sites, such as coal-fired power plants, cement plants, etc., thus contributing to the fight against climate change.
Conventional capture technologies remain expensive, exceeding 60€/t CO2.
Valocarb® technology provides a real alternative to these existing options, with:
- much lower equipment costs
- a capture cost of less than 40€/t CO2
- a valorization, which from a certain volume processed, becomes remunerative.
This valorization must generate the creation of many jobs that cannot be delocalized, and substantial revenues that will allow to recover the costs of the necessary equipments.
The highly competitive Valocarb© technologies are associated with multiple segments of CO2 valorization markets, such as:
- Ecological cements
- Sodium bicarbonate
- « Green » hydrogen
- Energy storage via carbon derivatives
- Animal feed
- Fish farming feed
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry
- Other applications…